Why would a professional foodservice operator solicit the services of an outsider to tell them how to do their job?
Sometimes, when you’ve been doing something for so long, it becomes hard to see the wood for the trees and you can struggle spot your business’s strengths or equally its points for improvement.
Or perhaps you’re fresh on the foodservice scene, in the process of building a new business and could benefit from drawing on the experience of a seasoned professional.
In both these instances, an experienced consultant chef can offer an objective perspective and inject ideas to help you get the absolute most out of your business.
This is where Fabio comes in. Our onsite Consultant Chef, Fabio, gathered a wealth of experience in all things food industry while travelling the world as a professional pizzaiolo. He has brought his knowledge and his larger than life Italian energy to LLK in Manchester to share his expertise with catering businesses across the UK.
Fabio first cements an understanding of a business and its core brand values. He then uses this understanding to assess the existing strengths and the areas for improvement and development. Armed with this knowledge, he then collaborates with the client to devise a consultancy package bespoke to their operation’s needs, to help it to become as productive and profitable as it can be.
His support services include:
· Concept development. This service is ideal for catering businesses in their earliest stages that need some help establishing a concept that fits well in the current catering industry landscape.
· Menu development. Devising a menu with an option to tempt all kinds of diners that is also economically and environmentally efficient is no mean feat and business owners can often greatly benefit from an outside pair of experienced eyes.
· Staff training. Refreshing your staff’s knowledge on catering equipment products and cooking techniques can not only have a significant impact on productivity and efficiency, it’s also a great way to reignite the energy of a team whose passion may be plateauing.
· Product training. Fabio is an expert on LLK’s range of pizza ovens and catering equipment and what he doesn’t know about our products isn’t worth knowing. If you have purchased an item of equipment from LLK, it is well worth booking in some time with Fabio to help you get the absolute most out of your investment, whether pre purchase in our onsite demo kitchen or post purchase at your site.
· Ingredient sourcing. You don’t work in the catering industry as long as Fabio has without discovering excellent contacts for delicious, quality ingredients. Fabio is more than happy to share this insider info with his clients.
Fabio’s services have been employed by well-known chains such as Pesto and Puttshack as well as independent establishments such as the Resolute Café in Marlow and Ditto in Thames Ditton. Pre-consultancy course, Ditto were totally new to the world of pizza. After their intensive course including product training, staff training, menu development and ingredient sourcing, their handmade authentic Italian pizzas have gone on to receive rave reviews.
Whether you’re an intimate independent or a nationwide chain seeking a slight system shake up or a full overhaul, Fabio has a package to help your business achieve its potential. He can deliver his training at your site or in our onsite demo kitchen in Oldham on the outskirts of Manchester.
If this blog has helped you realise what an asset a consultant chef can be to your business, contact us today to start building your consultancy package with Fabio. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call0161 633 5797!